Commission a custom textile of your choosing and let us bring it to life! This is our commission collaboration, where you get to be part of the process. Depending on your preference, you can have as much or as little say in the fabrics and thread that are chosen; anywhere from choosing it all to letting it be a total surprise. Choose from eye pillows, handbags, or pouches in any one of the three below styles of collaboration:
- Time and Space will choose the fabrics and threads and construct the bag based on shared attributes of your personality. This commission is for those looking for an adventure filled with surprise as the final product will be presented upon completion.
- Time and Space will choose the fabrics and thread based on shared attributes of your personality and present to the customer prior to final sewing to see if any changes are desired. This commission is for those looking to walk the path together.
Choose Your Own Fabric Collaboration:
- You and Time and Space will choose the fabrics and thread together from the very beginning.
See below for examples or contact us now to get started!
Case Study 1: Adventure Collaboration – “Cherries and Asanas in the Garden”
This collector discussed their project with us over the phone. We asked them for their top three: Foods, Season, Activities, Animals, Color and any anything else they wanted to add. They responded with the following:
- Foods: Tomatoes, Wood Fired Margarita Pizza, Cherries
- Season: Fall
- Activities/Hobbies: Yoga, Gardening, Cooking & Shopping for food
- Animals: Seals, Horses, Tree Frogs
- Color: Dark Red
- Anything else: Europe, Farmers Markets
Once procuring the previous details, we were able to choose the fabric and threads based on the customers personality to create the perfect bag for them. This bag was designed 100% by Time and Space and presented as a surprise. We are happy to report that the customer loved it and uses it daily!
Case Study 2: Side-by-Side Collaboration – “Around the World with Cheese and Cats”
This collector discussed their project with us via email. We asked them for their top three: Foods, Activities, Animals, Colors and any anything else they wanted to add. They responded with the following:
- Foods: Cheese, Oreos, Home Fries
- Activities/Hobbies: Reading, Working Out, Traveling
- Animals: Cats, Dogs, Kangaroos
- Colors: Blue, Green, Purple
- Anything else: Friends, Family, Books
Once procuring the previous details, we were able to choose the fabric and threads based on the customer’s personality to create the perfect bag for them. This bag was a side-by-side collaboration. Time and Space picked fabric they thought was most unique and contained defining characteristics of the customer’s favorites and presented the fabric before the final sewing stage. Another happy collector of Time and Space!